Primal Peachy Posts Recipes

Collection of Paleo and Primal

Body Focus Fitness goes Paleo

Poll

What will be the hardest food group to give up?

[ 1 ]
    50% [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    50% [50%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Admin
    Admin

Body Focus Fitness goes Paleo

Post  Admin on Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:39 pm

Welcome. The 30 day challenge that you have chosen to begin is more than just a get fast weight loss plan. Eating paleo will likely become a lifestyle that will lead you beyond 30 days into a healthier life. We encourage you to get involved on the forums and participate in the discussions. Let us know what you're feeling. This IS a challenge afterall - not every day will be easy. Hopefully sharing this experience with other BFF challengers will help you succeed. Trust us. Stay on this path and you will see positive results.

We're here for you.

crunchymama25

Preggo and Paleo

Post  crunchymama25 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:05 am

Hi guys! Kinda new to the Paleo challenge. I have eaten quasi- paleo for a few months before due to crazy, weird food allergies, but I've never done the challenge proper. A week ago today, I started up on the diet.

But a bit of backstory first: I am 6 months pregnant (or so) with my second girl, I have a long-standing seizure disorder, and I have a 2-year-old daughter, whom I shall call Wide Open Cute (WOC, for short). So I found myself needing extra energy, wanting to give baby girl #2 a healthy beginning, and wanting the rest of my fambly to benefit from all the health that comes with eating right for your system.

I ended up talking to my husband, whom I shall call Techie, about making the family completely Paleo. Techie was on board with this, and thankfully WOC eats basically everything (she loves zucchini, brussels sprouts, and raw onions. Whoda thunk it?)

In any case, figured I'd put my two cents in, perhaps keep updated each week or something. Smile
    --Crunchymama25

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:27 am